Event: The U.S. Embassy has learned of a charter flight from Tirana to London departing Tuesday, June 2 at 12:00 p.m. for 299 euros per ticket. Due to transit restrictions in London, this flight is only available to U.S. citizens. U.S. permanent residents with a valid UK visa are also eligible if conditions permit.
Proof of a reservation on a connecting flight from London to the United States will be required to reserve a seat on the Tirana to London charter flight. Please be advised that the only flights currently operating between London and the United States depart from London Heathrow Airport, approximately 35 miles from London Luton Airport where the charter flight will arrive. Due to current airline restrictions, no pets will be permitted on the Tirana to London charter flight.
If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident (with a valid UK visa) and are interested in receiving more information about this flight, please immediately email ACSTirana@state.gov
- Email ACSTirana@state.govwith the names, dates of birth, and U.S. passport numbers of interested travelers. If you are a permanent resident, include your permanent resident card (green card) number and a copy of your UK visa.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.govfor the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s websiteon the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebookand Twitter