Event: On April 1, the Albanian government extended indefinitely several measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 including school, restaurant, and cultural center closures. You can find information about these measures on the U.S. Embassy’s COVID-19 webpage. Information on the site is in English and updated daily.
U.S. citizens can contact us at ACSTirana@state.gov for assistance.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter