Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
Event: Attention U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents! Contact ACSTirana@state.gov NOW if you want to depart Albania immediately. Include only your name and passport or green card number in the message. We will respond as soon as we have information about alternate travel options. We expect the final opportunity to depart Albania will be this week. If you decide not to take advantage of travel opportunities the U.S. Embassy learns of this week, be prepared to remain in Albania for an indefinite period of time.
Actions to Take if You Want to Depart Albania:
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
- +(355) (0)4224-7285
- +(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter