Event: The U.S. Embassy is working hard to identify alternate travel options for U.S. citizens who wish to leave Albania. Please be advised that travel options are highly unpredictable at this time and can become available, change, or cancel with little or no notice.
If you are a U.S. citizen and wish to depart Albania, immediately send the below information to ACSTirana@state.gov.
For every person in your family who would travel, please include: 1) Full name (as written in your passport) 2) Date of Birth 3) U.S. Passport Number 4) Phone Number(s) where we can contact you in Albania 5) Email Address(es)
If travel options become available, we will contact you using the information you provide us. Please be aware that travel opportunities may arise quickly, so you must be prepared to depart Albania on short notice.
Actions to Take if You Want to Depart Albania:
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter