- Email ACSTirana@state.gov with the names, dates of birth, and passport numbers of all interested travelers. U.S. permanent residents must also include their permanent resident card number.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter