Event: The U.S. Embassy has learned of a charter flight from Tirana to Zurich, Switzerland departing Sunday, May 17, at 12:00 p.m. (noon). The flight is available to U.S citizens and Lawful Permanent Resident only.
Please note that all passengers on this charter flight will be required to purchase a ticket on Swiss Air flight LX17 from Zurich Airport to Newark Liberty International Airport, departing Zurich on May 17 at 5:20 p.m. No other flight itineraries will be accepted.
To reserve a seat on the Tirana to Zurich charter flight, immediately contact ACSTirana@state.gov for additional instructions. Please include the names, dates of birth, and passport numbers of all interested travelers. If you are a U.S. permanent resident, also include your permanent resident card (green card) number.
- Email ACSTirana@state.gov with the names, dates of birth, and passport numbers of all interested travelers. U.S. permanent residents must also include their permanent resident card number.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter