Event: The U.S. Embassy has learned of a charter flight from Tirana to London on Thursday, May 7. The flight will depart Tirana International Airport at 12:00 p.m. and will arrive London Luton Airport at 2:00 p.m. Tickets cost 299 euros each. Due to transit restrictions in London, this flight is only available to U.S. citizens, though U.S. permanent residents with a valid UK visa may also be eligible.
Proof of a reservation on a connecting flight from London to the United States will be required to reserve a seat on the Tirana to London charter flight. Please be advised that the only flights currently operating between London and the United States depart from London Heathrow Airport, approximately 35 miles from London Luton Airport where the charter flight will arrive. Due to current airline restrictions, no pets will be permitted on the Tirana to London charter flight.
If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident (with a valid UK visa) and are interested in receiving more information about this flight, please immediately email ACSTirana@state.gov
- Email ACSTirana@state.gov with the names, dates of birth, passport numbers and medical conditions of interested travelers.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter