Event: The U.S. Embassy has learned of a charter flight from Tirana to Frankfurt departing Friday, May 1 at 12:00 p.m. for 199 euros per ticket. If you are a U.S citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and are interested in receiving more information about this flight, please immediately email ACSTirana@state.gov
Please be advised that, due to current airline and Frankfurt Airport restrictions, no pets or checked baggage will be permitted on this flight. Passengers will only be permitted one carry-on bag and one small personal item (purse, backpack, etc.). Proof of a reservation on a connecting flight from Frankfurt will be required to reserve a seat on the Tirana to Frankfurt charter flight. Contact ACSTirana@state.gov for more details.
- Email ACSTirana@state.gov with the names, dates of birth, passport numbers and medical conditions of interested travelers.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter