Event: The U.S. Embassy has learned of a charter flight from Tirana to Rome Fiumicino Airport departing Thursday, April 30 at 5:00 p.m. If you are a U.S citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and are interested in receiving more information about this flight, please immediately email ACSTirana@state.gov.
Please be advised that all passengers wishing to be included on the April 30 Tirana to Rome charter must first purchase a ticket on the May 1 Alitalia flight from Rome Fiumicino Airport to New York City JFK Airport. Proof of a reservation on the Alitalia flight will be required to reserve a seat on the Tirana to Rome charter flight. Contact ACSTirana@state.gov for more details.
- Email ACSTirana@state.gov with the names, dates of birth, passport numbers and medical conditions of interested travelers.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter