Event: The U.S. Embassy has learned of a charter flight from Tirana to Frankfurt departing Saturday, April 25 at 12:00 p.m. If you are a U.S citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and are interested in receiving more information about this flight, please immediately email ACSTirana@state.gov.
Please note that, due to current airline and Frankfurt Airport restrictions, no pets or checked baggage will be permitted on this flight. Passengers will only be permitted one carry-on bag and one small personal item (purse, backpack, etc.). All passengers will be required to purchase the ticket to Frankfurt as well as be responsible for arranging their onward flight from Frankfurt to the United States. Proof of a reservation on a connecting flight to the United States will be required to reserve the ticket on a flight from Tirana. Passengers will need to pay separately for the flight from Tirana to Frankfurt.
- Email ACSTirana@state.gov with the names, dates of birth, passport numbers and medical conditions of interested travelers.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Note: The timestamp on this e-mail message may reflect Washington, D.C., time, which may differ from local time.