Event: The U.S. Embassy has learned of two possible charter flights that may travel this week to cities in Europe where passengers could connect to commercial flights to the United States. Details are still emerging.
If you are a U.S. citizen and you want to depart Albania, please send the below information before 10:00 a.m. (Albania time) today to ACSTirana@state.gov. If you have already sent us your information, you do not need to resend it.
For every person in your family who would travel, please include:
- Full name (as written in your passport)
- Date of Birth
- U.S. Passport Number
- Phone Number(s) where we can contact you in Albania
- Email Address(es)
The U.S. Embassy will send an email today at 12:00 p.m. (noon Albania time) with more information. Only those U.S. citizens who want to depart Albania and sent us the information above will receive this email. We urge you to check your email frequently for additional information.
Please be advised that alternate travel options are highly unpredictable at this time and can become available, change, or cancel with little or no notice.
Actions to Take for More Information:
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Assistance: U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania +(355) (0)4224-7285 +(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours) ACSTirana@state.gov
- https://al.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/ State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Note: The timestamp on this e-mail message may reflect Washington, D.C., time, which may differ from local time.