Event: Visit our website for the latest information on the COVID-19 situation in Albania and updates to the Consular Section’s operational status. Please be advised that all routine American citizen services remain suspended until further notice. If you need emergency assistance from the U.S. Embassy, please contact us at ACSTirana@state.gov or +(355) (0) 4224-7285.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy web-page on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter