Event: The U.S. Embassy has learned of a charter flight from Tirana to Frankfurt departing Monday, June 1, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) for 259 euros per ticket. If you are a U.S. citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident and are interested in receiving more information about this flight, please immediately email ACSTirana@state.gov.
Please be advised that, due to current airline and Frankfurt Airport restrictions, no checked baggage will be permitted on this flight. Passengers will only be permitted one carry-on bag and one small personal item (purse, backpack, etc.). Proof of a reservation on a connecting flight from Frankfurt will be required to reserve a seat on the Tirana to Frankfurt charter flight.
- Email ACSTirana@state.gov with the names, dates of birth, passport numbers of interested travelers. If you are a permanent resident, include your permanent resident card (green card) number.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy web-page on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter