- While the provision of routine American citizen services remains suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the U.S. Embassy Consular Section will now begin processing passport applications for urgent travel. For information on obtaining a passport for such travel, please visit our web-page. If you need other emergency assistance from the U.S. Embassy, please contact us at ACSTirana@state.gov or +(355) (0) 4224-7285.
- Visit our website for the latest information on the COVID-19 situation in Albania and updates to the Consular Section’s operational status.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter