Event: Since March 31, the U.S. Embassy has facilitated the repatriation of more than 200 American citizens and lawful permanent residents to the United States on 13 repatriation flights from Albania. At this time, the U.S. Embassy does not have plans to organize additional repatriation flights.
Commercial flight activity will resume in Albania on June 15, 2020, when Austrian Airlines will re-open flights between Tirana and Vienna, Austria. U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents interested in returning to the United States are encouraged to contact a travel agent or the airlines for more information about this flight and other commercial flights expected to resume in the coming weeks.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Visit our Embassy web-page on COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- U.S. Embassy Tirana, Albania
+(355) (0)4224-7285 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Albania Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter